Almost 325 million Indians own a smartphone, out of which 200 million people use WhatsApp, making India the country with the highest number of WhatsApp users. It’s one the best apps available for communication, where we can instantly connect with our friends and loved ones, text each other and also stay in touch by making voice calls or video calls- for free! With the lockdown giving us a lot of time on our hands, it’s high time we connect with our old friends and make new friends too. But is there any better way to know each other and reminisce, other than sending dares?
Unless you’ve practically been living under a rock, you would know that a dare is a task usually given to us by our friends. Those dares can range anywhere between giving a prank call to someone, treating your friends to good food to proposing to your crush. Dares are not only exciting in real life but also when performed virtually. WhatsApp dares are some of the best ways to test your friendship and even compatibility.
List of Best Dare Games in 2021:
Here are some of the best WhatsApp dare games that one can play, with one’s friends because a 10-minute dare tells you a lot more about the other person than years of actual, real-life interactions.
1. Dares for Dummies
One can make one’s friends choose an emoji and based on that, dares can be given.
- Use My picture as your WhatsApp DP for a day
- Propose Me
- Recharge my phone for (a specific amount) Take me to a party (after all this is over)
- Post ‘I love you’ as your Facebook status update
- Give me a tight hug (of course, not right away)
- Send me your worst picture
- What do you think is the best thing about me?
- What do you think is the worst thing about me?
2. Candid Convos
Tell your friend to choose a number between 1 and 20. Based on the number chosen, give ‘em a dare!
- Tell me the name of your first crush?
- What’s your recent relationship status?
- Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?
- Have you ever proposed to a teacher?
- Were you caught kissing in school/college?
- How often do you lie?
- Do you smoke/drink?
- Have you ever hurt someone- physically or mentally?
- Have you ever slapped/ been slapped by someone?
- Have you ever watched an adult movie?
- Who is your favourite star?
- Tell me your most embarrassing childhood nickname
- What is your weirdest habit that you want to quit?
- What do you think is your dream job?
- Tell me one memorable experience of yours
- Which foreign country would you visit, if given a chance?
- Who is the man/woman you like the most in your family?
- What are the 3 things that you want to change in this world?
- Describe me in one word
- Describe your life through a movie/ book title
3. Self Love 101
When you are too full of yourself that you want others to talk about you, alone. Trigger Warning: some questions are borderline narcissistic
Tell your friend to choose a number between 1 and 21 and pander to your vanity!
- What is the first thing that you would notice in a person when you meet them for the first time?
- If you are given the power to kill one person of your choice, who would that be and why?
- What is your craziest dream?
4. What do you like the most in yourself?
- What trait of yours do you want to change?
- What do you like best in me?
7. What is one thing that you don’t like about me?
8. If you are given a chance to date any celebrity for a day, who would it be and why?
9. Who is your best friend/
10. TBH for a TBH
11. Who is the most important person in your life?
12. How have you saved my number on your phone?
- What nickname would you like to give me?
14. What are the things that you like most about me?
15. Which colour suits me?
16. What kind of relationship do you want to maintain with me?
17. What do you like most about my character?
18. Which aspect of my attitude irks you the most?
19. What kind of dress suits me the most?
20. What song would you dedicate to our relationship?
- Rate my WhatsApp DP out of 100
4. Validation 101
Dares for the seriously needy ones: Tell your friends to choose a number between 1 and 10 and give them a dare!
- Send me your best picture.
- Recharge Rs 500 to my mobile number right away
- Dance for any song and send me a video.
- What would you want our relationship to be?
- Send me a voice note saying you love me.
- Take a picture of yourself & send it to me now.
- Have I ever made you smile? If yes, when?
- Send me a picture of what you’re doing now.
- What am I to you?
- What’s your deepest secret?
5. The Jap Trap
For people who don’t want to get really personal
A= ka, B= tu, C= mi, D= te,
E= ku, F= lu, G= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu
K= me, L= ta, M= rin, N= to, O= mo, P= no
Q= ke, R= shi, S= ari, T= chi, U= do, V= ru, W= mei, X= na Y= fu, Z= zi.
Each letter in the English alphabet is listed here with its Japanese equivalent. Tell your friend to send them their Japanese names and have fun reading and pronouncing the bizarre results!
6. Choose a letter
A- What was the last lie you had told?
B- What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done, when on a date?
C- Have you ever accidentally hit someone with your car?
D- Name someone you pretended to like but actually hated.
E- Weirdest nickname of yours?
F- Which was your most physically painful experience?
G- What relationships are you glad that you gave up?
H- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done on public transport?
I -If you ever met a genie, what would your three wishes be?
J- If you could nominate anyone as the president of the USA, who will it be and why?
K- What are some of the meanest things that you have ever told someone?
L- Who was your worst kiss?
M- What’s one thing you’d do if you knew you would get away scot-free?
N- What’s the zaniest thing you’ve done in front of a mirror?
O- What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said about someone?
P- What’s something you enjoy doing with your friends that you’d rather hide from your partner?
Q- Which person are you most jealous of?
R- What does your favourite dress look like?
S- Have you ever pretended to be sick to escape from a party?
T- Would you date someone older than you or younger than you?
U- How many selfies do you take every day?
V- Would you date your high school crush today, considering he/she remains the same?
W- Where are you most ticklish?
X- Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, which ones?
Y- What’s one movie/ web series you’re embarrassed to admit you like?
Z- When was the last time you apologized and what for?
7. Ice- breakers
They are great for initiating conversations! Ask all these questions to your friend over a voice call or a video call, giving them only a couple of minutes to answer each question and watch them reveal those deeper thoughts of theirs you had never known to have existed!
- What is your most favourite book/ web-series?
- What are your views on cheating on one’s partner?
- If you were guaranteed to get away scot-free, who would you murder?
- What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever given to someone else?
- What is the cheapest gift that you have given to someone else?
- What app do you waste most of your time?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done on an aeroplane?
- What’s the best conspiracy theory that you actually believe is true?
- Have you ever gone nude in public?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that you have done in public?
- Have you ever lied about your age?
- If you had to delete one app from your phone, which one would it be and why?
- Have you ever used a fake name or ID?
8. Deep talk
This is for your philosophical, over-thinking friends who revel in the abstractness of things and to whom the base trivialities of mundane life are of no consequence. Basically, these questions are for people who want to engage in meaningful conversations, not meaningless banter.
- What is your greatest fear when getting into a relationship?
- What’s your deepest regret in life?
- What’s one job you would never do?
- If you swapped genders for a day, what would you do?
- If you had the power to become invisible, what would you do?
- Is there something or someone who overwhelms you?
- Would you rather died young or live to a ripe old age?
- If you were given a chance to compose your epitaph, what would you like to write?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your biggest insecurity?
Whether you are playing with your partner, with your crush, best friend or even a casual acquaintance, these dares come in handy, since they are universal. Spam your friends with these, spice up your otherwise drab WhatsApp conversations, discover hitherto unknown revelations and enjoy!